Ceremonies officers

Please call 0300 123 6705 and ask for the Ceremony Officer for the area in Lancashire where you wish to marry or form a civil partnership as soon as possible once you have chosen the date for your ceremony. You can book your ceremony up to three years in advance for either an approved venue or a Registration Office. You will be required to pay the full fee at the time of booking as well as a non-refundable administration fee of £30.

Ceremonies Officer Central for:

  • Chorley
  • Fylde
  • Preston
  • South Ribble
  • West Lancashire¬†


Ceremonies Officer East for:

  • Burnley
  • Hyndburn
  • Pendle
  • Ribble Valley
  • Rossendale


Ceremonies Officer North for:

  • Lancaster
  • Morecambe
  • Wyre


Call 0300 123 6705 and ask for the appropriate Ceremonies Officer