Oracle Fusion replaced Oracle R12 from 2 December 2022. Find out more about Oracle Fusion.
Employees from 2 December
Change your details, request leave, overtime and other claims, accident/incident reports, payslips, claim for any expenses.
Managers from 2 December
Absence management and leave requests, hierarchy and delegation, contract changes and terminations, probation review, management/information requests and to claim, and approve staff requests, for expenses.
Finance and Procurement activities are not launched until 19 December (previously stated as 12 December)
Access to financial reports, customer payments, invoices, budgeting, chart of accounts, iProcurement for requisitions and approvals and month end and year end closure for Budget Holders and Accountants. Requisitions and purchase orders.
How do I use Oracle Fusion
There are three self-serve ways you can help yourself until you are confident:
- Oracle Guided Learning is a tool built into Oracle Fusion that will guide you on performing common tasks. It will answer most of your early questions.
- Visit the Your questions section of Oracle Fusion pages for guidance
- If you attended Oracle Fusion training refer to your training materials
How to report a defect
- To report a defect in Oracle Fusion or report access problems only, contact Oracle Fusion Technical Support Incident (ELS) team.
- For any issues relating to HR and Payroll processes contact AskHR using the Help Desk button built into the Oracle Fusion platform.
Oracle Fusion login
Click the Oracle Fusion button below and select Company Single Sign on to access the platform. If you have trouble logging into Fusion, then simply request your Fusion username and then reset your password. You will only need to do this once, then you can use the Oracle Fusion login button.
You can still access the old Oracle R12 but for read only access. This means you can download old P60s or old pay slips.