We have different ways that you can follow us online to stay up to date with news, jobs, events and information from our services across the county.
We welcome posts and comments to our social media channels.
We monitor our social media channels Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.00pm and will do our best to respond to as many enquiries as we can within these hours.
If you have an urgent enquiry or want a response out of hours, you may find useful information on our website, or contact our customer service centre.
We will not engage with anyone who posts disruptive, offensive or abusive posts, including posts that contain swearing or libellous statements. Where possible we will remove these posts.
Any users who we feel are repeatedly misusing our channels will be blocked and reported.
- Like us of Facebook: www.facebook.com/lancashirecc
- Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/lancashirecc
- View our photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/lancashirecc/
- Watch our videos on YouTube www.youtube.com/user/lancashirecc
- Follow our picture boards on Pinterest: Pinterest.com/LancashireCC/
- Like us on Instagram: www.instagram.com/lancashirecc/
In addition to our corporate accounts, we have a number of service accounts:
- Lancashire libraries Twitter: www.twitter.com/lancspublib
- Lancashire libraries Facebook: www.facebook.com/lancslibraries/
- Lancashire archives Twitter: https://twitter.com/lanchistory
- Lancashire museums Twitter: www.twitter.com/LMuseums
- Lancashire Local Offer Facebook page: www.facebook.com/LancashireLocalOffer
- Trading Standards Scambuster Stan Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/StanleyDards
- Lancashire Youth Zone
- Lancashire Insight: https://twitter.com/lancsinsight
- Lancashire County Council News: https://twitter.com/MediaLCC
- Lancashire County Council Job vacancies: https://twitter.com/LancsccJobs
Liking and following
Please don't be offended if we don't 'like' or 'follow' you on social media. This doesn't mean we don't like you or are not interested in what you have to say, it's just that the numbers can get too high for us to manage. If we do like or follow someone, retweet or share their information, it does not mean that we endorse them.
Our regular updates will bring you a selection of the latest news and information from the council, straight to your inbox, every month.
Sign up and we will keep you in the know about the latest council news and campaigns. As well as keeping up to date, you'll also be able to find out how to access a range of services through our website.
RSS stands for 'Really Simple Syndication'. RSS feeds are a way for websites to distribute new content as it becomes available.
We recommend that you download a news reader, a piece of software (usually free) which checks the feeds you've subscribed to and lets you know if there are any new articles. This way, you can keep up with all your favourites' sites in one place, without having to visit each one individually.
Once you've chosen your news reader you can subscribe to any of our feeds:
As well as following us on our social media channels you can also: