Lancashire County Council Logo
My location

Your location enables us to provide information about services in your area.

Child performance licenses

This information is currently being updated due to changes to the children performance regulations. Please contact the appropriate child employment and entertainment officer if you need to know more.


Team mailbox:

Chorley, South Ribble and West Lancs
Sandra Rothwell
Senior Child Employment and Entertainment Officer
Education Support Centre
Union Street
Chorley PR7 1EB
Tel: 01257 517344

Preston, Fylde, Wyre and Lancaster
Steven Singh
Child Employment and Entertainment Officer
Level 1 Christ Church Precinct
County Hall
Preston PR1 8XJ
Tel: 01772 531799

Hyndburn, Ribble Valley, Rossendale, Burnley and Pendle
Jayne Willoughby
Child Employment and Entertainment Officer
Colne Children's Centre
Walton Street
Colne BB8 0EL
Tel: 01282 470616