Report a fault on a Public Right of Way
The quickest and easiest way to report a fault on a Public Right of Way is via the Love Clean Streets mobile app.
Report It online
Before you start you will need to register for an account with Love Clean Streets, using an email address and password, if you haven't already done so.
You will then be asked to provide:
- the location of the fault
- a description
- a photograph - max 4mb limit (optional - only take a photo if safe to do so)
Start your report
Select the type of fault you are reporting below:
Contact us by email
If you would prefer to email your report to us, then email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Location - this can be either:
- ordnance Survey grid reference
- What 3 Words
- a path reference if you know it (e.g. 1-10-FP23)
- Description - what the obstruction or disrepair is and how it affects users of the way.
We will email an acknowledgement of your report and a further update when it is resolved.
Visit our Public Rights of Way website for further information.