Report a pothole
Use this service to report a pothole or a problem with a road surface or footway (pavement).
Only report the problem if it meets our required level for work:
- 40mm deep or over if on a road
- 25mm deep or over if on a footway (pavement) or crossing
Reports will be assessed and those that do not meet the required level may not be actioned.
If you think the pothole meets the required levels, then report this to us, providing:
- the location of the pothole
- the approximate width and depth - to enable us to assess the report
- a description
- your email address
- up to 5 photographs - max 10mb limit (optional - only take a photo if safe to do so)
*Please allow up to 2 working days for us to assess a pothole. We will then aim to repair potholes which meet required levels for work within 20 working days. See information on required levels for work and response times.
We are working hard to keep Lancashire moving