Report flooding and drainage


If there is an immediate risk to your life or you are trapped by flood water call 999.

If flood water is entering your house, or is over halfway across the road, please telephone:

  • Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm (excluding bank holidays) - 0300 123 6780 
  • Out of office hours  - 101 (local Police non-emergency number)

If you are reporting a blocked drain which is covered by leaves - see our information on how to clear a roadside drain.

If this is not an emergency, use this service to report a blocked drain, providing:

  • the location of the drain
  • a description
  • your email address
  • up to 5 photographs - max 10mb limit
    Photographs are optional - only take a photo if it is safe to do so
Start Now