District or Borough Council

Contact your district or borough council to report the following issues: 

  • abandoned vehicle
  • bulky waste collection
  • dead animal on the highway
  • dog fouling
  • fly tipping
  • missed bin collection
  • noise nuisance
  • street cleaning

Find your district council

Enter your property name / number and full postcode to find your district council