Reception - Overcoming Learning Loss in Maths
Overcoming Learning Loss in Mathematics - Reception
Due to the popularity of these courses, LPDS has made this training available for you to purchase as a video link to watch at your own convenience. You will also receive the relevant year group planner to amend and develop for your school.
This video linked course will cover:
- strategies to overcome learning loss in mathematics for children in your chosen year group;
- high value aspects of mathematics and how to address these;
- developing children's deep and sustainable understanding of mathematics;
- the effective use of intervention materials; and
- strategies for developing children's reasoning and problem solving skills.
(Unfortunately Year 3 and 4 are not available due to technical difficulties with the recording.)
Please note this maths training is electronic and will be sent to the email address used during purchase. If you have not received it within 5/10 minutes please check your spam/junk folder. The email link received will be live for only 10 days, please download the information and save it to your computer.
This publication is subject to 20% VAT for non LCC Schools.