ECT Induction Tutor Training Video
This course has been recorded and is now available to purchase and watch at your convenience.
It will cover:
- a comprehensive overview of the induction process, Teacher Standards and Induction Regulations and guidance and an understanding of the Early Career Framework (ECF)
- options to support your Early Career Teacher (ECT) through the delivery of an ECF based induction
- the roles and responsibilities of the induction tutor, ECT and headteacher
- key documentation, including the assessment forms and the assessment framework
- discussion of strategies to ensure ECTs succeed
- opportunities to consider the full process of support for, and monitoring of Early Career Teachers (ECTs) as well as the collection of evidence and making formal assessments.
This video is for Induction Tutors supporting ECTs from KS1 - Post 16.
This publication is subject to 20% VAT for non LCC Schools.
Please note this publication is electronic and will be sent to the email address used during purchase. If you have not received it within 5/10 minutes please check your spam/junk folder. The email link received will be live for only 10 days, please download the publication and save it to your computer.