Bowgreave Rise residential care home in Garstang to be replaced with new care home and extra care housing.
On 3 September, Cabinet agreed recommendations about replacing Bowgreave Rise residential care home in Garstang, after a public consultation:
- Building a new and larger state of the art residential care home that is able to support older people with residential care needs, including those with dementia. This will be constructed within the grounds of the current Bowgreave Rise. Our current residents will be able to stay in the existing home when the new one is being built and then move into the new building.
- Once the new care home is built and our residents safely transferred, the existing home will be demolished and a new extra care scheme for older people will be built on the cleared land.
For more information view the report to Cabinet 3 September 2020
Our residential services provide a safe, secure environment that allows our residents as much independence as possible while supporting a range of care needs. Our approach is person centred care tailored to your individual needs making you feel that you feel that you are home from home.
- You don't need to be funded by Lancashire County Council to live in our homes
- We are a not for profit organisation
- We offer 24-hour personal support
It is a big decision to make and it is important that you choose the right establishment for you, whether it be in a residential home or a day centre; for a short period of time or for the long term. It might be you are looking for somewhere to spend a couple of week's after time in hospital or even just for a bit of support whilst relatives are away, we have the facilities to support you.
|North Lancashire||South Lancashire||East Lancashire|
|Wyre||West Lancs||Ribble Valley|