Report radicalisation (Prevent)
- become aware of an individual you feel is vulnerable to radicalisation
- suspect someone is being radicalised or encouraged to support terrorism
- or are experiencing pressure from others about this
Any of the following can provide advice and support.
Call 999 in an emergency if you need police assistance.
For advice on preventing radicalisation or reporting concerns in Lancashire please email:-
Lancashire Police Prevent Officers can be contacted by:
- telephone: 01282 472329/ 01282 472324
- The police non-emergency number 101
- Anti-terrorism hotline 0800 789 321
More information can be found on the Lancashire Constabulary website
Counter Terrorism Policing safeguarding website is aimed at family and friends to encourage them to share concerns that a friend or loved one might be vulnerable to radicalisation. The website aims to help increase Prevent referrals from family and friends into the police by increasing awareness, trust and understanding of the police’s safeguarding role.
Reporting suspicious activity
If anything gives you cause for concern, do not rely on someone else – ACT. Find out about what kind of activity and behaviour you should report on the Action Counters Terrorism (ACT) website.
Information found online
You can report illegal or harmful information, pictures or videos you’ve found on the internet via the gov.uk website. You can make your report anonymously.