Consumer advice information
- Unfair trading practices
- Writing an effective complaint
- Thinking of suing in court?
- Getting evidence to prove your claim
- Unfair terms in consumer contracts and notices
- Trade associations and regulatory bodies
- Is the trader right?
- I can't contact the trader: what can I do?
- Misleading and aggressive practices: rights to redress
- Remedies and redress: an overview of your key consumer rights
Information provided by the Chartered Trading Standard Institute. The county council is not responsible for this information.