Consumer advice information
- Supply of services: your consumer rights
- Supply of services: what to do if things go wrong
- Buying from business premises: on-premises contracts explained
- Buying by internet, phone and mail order: distance contracts explained
- Buying at home: off-premises contracts explained
- Guarantees and warranties
- Is the trader right?
- Dry cleaning
- Buying communications and media packages
- Gas and electricity competition
- Remedies and redress: an overview of your key consumer rights
- Professional architectural services and your building project
Information provided by the Chartered Trading Standard Institute. The county council is not responsible for this information.