If you are living in Lancashire and aged 12 to 19 years old (up to 25 for young people with a recognised learning difficulty or disability), you may be entitled to small grant funding.

Are you facing particular issues or barriers which are stopping you from getting on? 

Are you having problems with housing or your health? Are you in trouble with the police /courts, unemployed, a young carer or leaving care?  Do you lack qualifications?

If you have answered yes to any of these questions would some extra funding help you to get on in life?  Why not apply for a small grant which could support you to gain extra skills or qualifications, help with the costs of setting up home or help with the costs of attending further education, training or a job.

You can apply for anything from £10 up to a maximum of £500.  You will need an adult support worker to support your application, so you can talk to your local Children and Family Wellbeing Service or ask someone at your school or college to help you.

More information and advice

The Small Grants process for 2018 - 2019 is now open for applications.

To apply you must fill in the application form. Please make sure you read the guidance notes before you fill in the form.