We have now moved to 'open' calls with no fixed deadlines. Open calls will be open until we have committed all funds.
All applicants must go through the expression of interest stage before being invited to full application.
We will send you an expression of interest form via email, once we have confirmed:
- that your location is within an eligible area
- that your project fits with our priorities
We will consider expression of interest forms on a first come, first served basis.
Once you have submitted the expression of interest, we will aim to provide you with a response within 10 working days of receipt of the application. This will enable you to have time to complete your full application.
- Please submit all applications electronically
- We will return any handwritten expression of interest forms or non-Excel compatible formats
- If an agent is submitting an application on your behalf, they must copy you into the submission. Failure to do so will mean that we return the application to you
- If you make a ‘non-compliant’ submission, then re-submission is only possible if funds are remaining
You must not incur any project spend until we have received a signed and dated copy of the grant funding agreement.
We will schedule LAG Executive meetings on a regular basis, in order to consider full applications.
Successful applicants will receive a grant funding agreement within 10 working days of the LAG Executive meeting.