Report a streetlight
If the streetlight you are reporting is damaged, leaning or the door has come off, please telephone 0300 123 6780.
The quickest and easiest way to report a streetlight is via the Love Clean Streets mobile app.
Report It online
Before you start you will need to register for an account with Love Clean Streets, using an email address and password, if you haven't already done so.
You will then be asked to provide:
- the location of the streetlight
- a description
- a photograph - max 4mb limit (optional - only take a photo if safe to do so)
Start your report
Select the type of fault you are reporting below:
Our low carbon street lighting programme
Work is nearing completion to convert all of our 152,000 street lights to LED. This work has helped us to:
- reduce carbon emissions by over 86,400 tonnes,
- reduce energy consumption by over 48,189MWh
- save almost £40m in energy costs.
Find out more about the scheme in this short video.