PIVATS franchise opportunities
Considering becoming a PIVATS franchise
- The PIVATS Franchise is an agreement with Lancashire Authority to become a named provider of PIVATS training.
- This would usually be agreed within another local authority or a MAT or group of schools where there is no neighbouring PIVATS Franchise.
Benefits of becoming a PIVATS franchise
- Training and materials to enable personnel within your organisation to become accredited trainers who are equipped to deliver PIVATS training, across your group, at a self-determined cost;
- Extensive support to assist accredited franchisees in the delivery of the afore-mentioned training;
- Updated training and resources as necessary;
- Materials for schools/establishments within your group at a reduced cost
Who is able to become a PIVATS franchise
- PIVATS Franchises would normally be agreed with:
- More recently, PIVATS Franchises may also be agreed with:
- Multi-academy trusts or
- Groups of schools
Where no neighbouring local authority holds a franchise
- International schools/groups of schools
Cost of becoming a PIVATS franchise
- £1,000 for 24 months of PIVATS membership and for the accredited training of 2 employees in cases where the number of establishments within your area is less than 50;
- £1,500 for 24 months of PIVATS membership and for the accredited training of 3 employees in cases where the number of establishments within your area exceeds 50.
If you would like to know more, please contact the PIVATS team