SIMS office assistant - enhanced - SIMS044
Who is this course for?
Administrative staff with a basic knowledge of SIMS including reporting.
To learn best practice in managing school data and core functionality in SIMS.
At the end of the course participants will be able to:-
- contact management
- customising correspondence
- create user-defined groups and fields
- understand how to create alerts, notifications and communication
- merge agents and agencies
- change data - bulk update
The programme is taught by a SIMS Trainer.
The cost of this course is £170.00 per delegate.
Delivery Dates & Venue
Conference Training Facility
Preston. PR1 8XJ
- Course 18190002: 17 October 2018 – 9:30am to 3:30pm
- Course 18190003: 13 December 2018 – 9:30am to 3:30pm
- Course 18190004: 14 February 2019 - 9:30am to 3:30pm
- Course 19200001: 17 May 2019 - 9:30am to 3:30pm