MS Excel - intermediate - IT02
Who is this course for?
The Excel Intermediate course builds upon the skills that are gained from the Excel Introduction course. You must be able to use the functions of SUM, MIN, MAX, AVERAGE, COUNT, COUNTA, NOW, TODAY and to use the mathematical operators of / * - +.
To give the candidate an intermediate level knowledge of using functions and formulas in a business and academia environment.
At the end of the course participants will be able to
- • Use of Advanced filters and Subtotals.
• Formatting (Conditional and Paste Special)
• Working with relative and absolute references when creating and replicating formulas.
• Assigning names to cell(s) and managing the Name Manager
• Use logical (IF) functions to calculate values based on specific conditions - conditional, countif and sumif.
• Comparison between using a Formula and Function with the same results
• Use lookup functions to return values from a table (Vertical and Horizontal)
• Introduction to Nesting Functions/Formulas
• Link worksheets/workbooks by using 3-D formulas.
• Introduction to Data Validation
• Use of the Auditing Bar and Tracing Errors and Comments
The programme is taught by a Skills, Learning and Development IT Trainer.
The cost of this course is £100.00 per delegate.
Delivery Dates & Venue
Conference Training Facility
Preston. PR1 8XJ
- Course 18190004: 28 August 2018 - 9:30am to 4:30pm
- Course 18190005: 8 October 2018 - 9:30am to 4:30pm
- Course 18190006: 20 November 2018 - 9:30am to 4:30pm
- Course 18190007: 14 January 2019 - 9:30am to 4:30pm
- Course 18190008: 26 February 2019 - 9:30am to 4:30pm