Moving forward with SIMS and Finance 6 - SIMS058
Who is this course for?
This course is aimed at office staff who wish to further their knowledge after attending First Steps - An Introduction to SIMS and Finance 6.
To learn how to make use of accurate, well maintained data within SIMS and F6.
At the end of the course participants will be able to
- update contact management
- maintain look ups & user defined fields
- create alerts, notifications & communications
- tidy agents & agencies
- make changes to data – bulk update
- adding exceptional circumstances
- use student teacher view
- understand basic personnel
- have knowledge of system security
- create accounts structure
- feel confident with budget management and virements
- effectively deal with non invoiced income and petty cash
The programme is taught by a SIMS Trainer.
The cost of this course is £170.00 per delegate.
Delivery Dates & Venue
Conference Training Facility
Preston. PR1 8XJ
- Course 18190002: 11 October 2018 – 9:30am to 3:30pm
- Course 18190003: 11 December 2018 – 9:30am to 3:30pm
- Course 18190004: 1 February 2019 - 9:30am to 3:30pm
- Course 19200001: 23 May 2019 - 9:30am to 3:30pm