Assessment workshop SIMS069
Who is this course for?
Staff with responsibility for recording and monitoring assessment data.
Please note this course uses the remote option to build the assessment tracker on your own school data
To build an assessment tracker using the functionality of the SIMS Assessment Suite.
At the end of the workshop participants will be able to:
• Create components required for a template
• Structure a template based on the specific needs of the school aligned with the focus of the school's assessment policy
• Clone marksheets for all year groups
• Attach marksheets and enter data
• Understand the possibilities of using other assessment functions available in SIMS to analyse the data from your tracker.
The programme is taught by a SIMS Trainer.
This cost of this course is £170.00 per delegate.
Delivery Dates & Venue
Conference Training Facility
Preston. PR1 8XJ
- Course 18190002: 25 September 2018 – 9:30am to 3.30pm
- Course 18190003: 23 January 2019 - 9:30am to 3.30pm
- Course 19200001: 15 May 2019 - 9:30am to 3:30pm