Health & wellbeing at work- LD51
Course Code - LD51
This session aims to provide managers with a wider understanding of the importance of health & wellbeing and the ability to recognise and effectively manage workplace stress.
This programme will enable delegates to:
• Understand the impact and importance of health and wellbeing in the workplace and the role and responsibilities of a manager to maintain it.
• Recognise the drivers and signals of workplace stress.
• Recognise and understand the unconscious step-by-step journey people make through the process of stress and how to intervene to ensure a sustainable return to good mental health.
• Understand why it is important to minimise our exposure to extended periods of stress and how to help our self and others recognise and avoid becoming trapped in habitual responses which negatively impact our general health and wellbeing.
Learning and Development Consultant
The cost of this half day course is £50 per delegate £60 including VAT.
Delivery Dates & Venue
Conference Training Facility
Preston. PR1 8XJ
- Due to Covid all face to face courses have been temporarily suspended. Virtual courses are currently being developed and will be advertised in due course.
Click here to obtain our course Booking Form