Who is this course for?
This course is for anyone who would like to learn the basics of word processing: using various types of text emphasis and page layout. To be abe to explore and use parts of MS Word, as a software application for processing the written word.
To explore the MS Word software application. Creating and saving documents. To be able to use various methods of emphasis and data manipulation techniques. To demonstrate how to customise page layouts.
At the end of the course participants will be able to:
• Emphasise text utilising various methods (bold,font, size, alignment)
• To explore various ways to Cut/copy/paste, drag and drop
• find and Replace text
• Inserting - Page Numbers, Headers/Footers
• Orientation/margins/page break
• To customise the views of (show/hide codes, Printing/Print preview)
• Experiment with Spell check/Thesaurus and Zoom
The programme is taught by a Business Systems Trainer
The cost of this course is £100.00 per delegate £120 including VAT.
Delivery Dates & Venue
Conference Training Facility
Preston. PR1 8XJ
White Cross Neighbourhood Centre, Lancaster
Click here to obtain our course Booking Form