Who is this course for?
This course is for existing word processing users, who would like to take the next steps of using MS Word further towards a level 2 of experience.
This course builds upon the knowledge and skills gained from the Introduction course.
Please check your existing skills against the previous course outline before applying for this course.
Click here to view the skills check.
To introduce ways of manipulating tabulation, indents and paragraph spacing. To explore the use of tables and columns. To review alternate options of text emphasis. To work with borders and shading. To manipulate page, section breaks and combined page orientations within a document.
At the end of the course participants will be able to:
• Manipulate various ways for formatting - format painter, text effects and use of styles and sorting.
• Applying borders/shading, bullets and numbers, use of options
• Tables - (Insert/delete - Rows/columns), table properties and design
• To insert Symbols - Date and Time
• use of Paragraph formatting - Indentation/Spacing, tabulation, columns and page/section breaks
• Navigation Pane - split window with various views
The programme is taught by a Business Systems Trainer.
The cost of this course is £100.00 per delegate £120 including VAT.
Delivery Dates & Venue
Conference Training Facility
Preston. PR1 8XJ
White Cross Neighbourhood Centre
Click here to obtain our course Booking Form