Who is this course for?
This course is for existing word processing users, who would like to take the next steps of utilising MS Word further, working towards a level 3 skill set.
This course builds upon the knowledge and skills gained from the Introduction and Intermediate courses.
Please check your existing skills against the previous courses outlines before applying for this course. Click here to download our checklist.
To explore and manipulate advanced options such as creating forms, discovering and utilising the Reference ribbon, tracking changes within a document, setting preferences of the autocorrect, autoformat and autotext. How to use calculations within tables.
At the end of the course participants will be able to:
• Explore MS Word Options - use of AutoText, AutoFormat and AutoCorrect
• Use of Design Themes/Watermarks
• Manipulating the References ribbon of table of contents and captions and indexing. Utilise footnotes and endnotes
• Discover what the Reviewing Ribbon, has to offer such as Track Changes, comments and Reviewing pane
• Create and edit forms
• Manipulating Tables - Calculations
The programme is taught by a Business Systems Trainer.
The cost of this course is £100.00 per delegate £120 including VAT.
Delivery Dates & Venue
Conference Training Facility
Preston. PR1 8XJ
Click here to obtain our course Booking Form