Who is this course for?
This course is for School Employees and External Customers to LCC. This course is an Introduction to MS Publisher.
To enable the user to manipulate the MS Publisher software to create publications. The publications that will be produced are posters, flyers and certificates - created with the use of WordArt, Text Boxes, Shading with the aims at multiple layering of objects that can be effective in the publication design.
At the end of the course participants will be able to:
• Review and utilise wizards (Flyers/Brochures/Announcements)
• Design and create publications
• Work with the Ribbons of:
• Objects Group
• Arrange Group
• Insert (ClipArt/Pictures/Shapes/Text Box/Text Files)
• Page Design
• Change Templates/Margins/Orientation
• Drawing Tools/Picture Tools
• Text Box Tools
The programme is taught by a Business Systems Trainer.
The cost of this course is £100.00 per delegate £120 including VAT.
Delivery Dates & Venue
Conference Training Facility
Preston PR1 8XJ
Click here to obtain our course Booking Form