Who is this course for?
Anyone who is comfortable using a computer and uses Excel (inputting and editing the data) and for those who would like to learn how to use the standard business use of Functions and Formulas. This course also incorporates creating Charts/Graphs. The course material is working towards is a level 1 skill set.
This course is not suitable if you are fairly new to using computers (please complete the MS Word Introduction first before attempting this course).
This course incorporates the use of spreadsheet calculations using a variety of Functions & Formulas through the use of manipulating Microsoft Excel. It is aimed at users who use the Application for data input and do not use the calculations or for those who have never used MS Excel before. The course will give a general grounding in design, the use of functions and formulas and producing charts/graphs.
Upon completion of the course you should be able to:
• Navigate around the spreadsheet
• Manipulating the worksheet
• Insert/Delete: columns/rows and worksheets
• Formatting: Word Wrap, Centre & Merge, Cell Alignment, and standard data/label emphasis
• Cell number types (general, decimals, currency etc)
• To create work spreadsheets by entering and editing labels/titles (text) and values/data (figures)
• The knowledge on the various functions of SUM, AVERAGE, MIN, MAX, TODAY, NOW, COUNT, COUNTA and COUNTBLANK
• Use of Autosum
• Use of formulas with mathematical symbols (+ * / -)
• Introduction to BODMAS using the above formulae
• Charts/Graphs (Pie, Bar, Line) - Single data and comparison
The cost of this course is £100.00 per delegate £120 including VAT.
Delivery Dates & Venue
Conference Training Facility
Preston. PR1 8XJ
Click here to obtain our course Booking Form