Who is this course for?
This course is for anyone who has attended the Excel Introduction course in the last 12 months and/or has attained a Level 1 qualification in Excel and/or is confident in their skills.
Please can all prospective course candidates complete the Skills Check List (located below), prior to enrolling on this course.
The course will further your knowledge with functions eg (logical) IF, SUMIF, COUNTIF and LOOKUP's and the use of Mathematical operators such as 'more than', 'less then' etc. The software functionality of SUBTOTALS, ADVANCED FILTERS and FORMULA AUDITING. You will also be able to compare functions and formulas that produce the same result.
Upon completion of the course you should be able to:
• Use of Advanced filters and Subtotals.
• Formatting, Conditional, Paste Special and Table Formatting
• Working with relative and absolute references and assigning names to cell(s) and managing the Name Manager
• Use of the Auditing Bar
• Use logical (IF) functions, conditional, countif and sumif.
• Comparison between using a Formula and Function produce the same results
• Use lookup functions to return values from a table
• Use of hyperlinks, linking worksheets/workbooks by using formulas.
• Introduction to Data Validation
The programme is taught by a Skills, Learning and Development IT Trainer.
The cost of this course is £100.00 per delegate £120 including VAT.
Delivery Dates & Venue
Conference Training Facility
Preston. PR1 8XJ
White Cross Neighbourhood Centre
The Exchange Burnley
Click here to obtain our course Booking Form