Who is this course for?
Existing users of Excel, who already have the ability to use Functions and Formulas.
If you are unsure with regards to your own Excel skills, please check the Course Skill Checklist - this is the minimum knowledge you need to know in order to participate in this course.
Please see link to the Skills Check Advanced document.
In order to apply for this course you need to be able to do the skills that have been gained from the Introduction and Intermediate courses.
To be able to follow through and relate to how a function is built. Creating a form and using Macros
Upon completion of the course you should be able to:
• Import data from Text, Access and CSV files
• Use of Advanced functions of: Database with standard business functions
• Review similar results with choice of method ie Dsum Vs Sumif or Sumifs
• Explore use of Arrays and Nested Functions IF(AND and IF(OR
• Text Functions and Financial Functions of PMT
• Data Tools of the What-If Analysis: Data Tables 1 and 2 table, Goal Seek and Scenarios
• To use Pivot tables/charts
• Data Validation (Forms/Functions)
• To record Macros (and assign macros to buttons)
The programme is taught by a Skills, Learning and Development IT Trainer.
The cost of this course is £100.00 per delegate £120 including VAT.
Delivery Dates & Venue
Conference Training Facility
Preston. PR1 8XJ
Click here to obtain our course Booking Form