Continuing health care checklist SCSC116
Who is this course for?
All those involved in completing Continuing Health Care Checklists including social care support officers.
The course deals with the processes and policy of the National Framework and will cover; historical information, assessment and record keeping, using the tools, legal framework, responsibility levels, dispute procedures and independent
At the end of the course participants will be able to:
• Describe in detail the National Framework and its application in practice.
• Outline the legal and policy framework.
• Describe the way in which the national tools are applied in practice.
• Outline the application of equality issues as they relate to the training activity.
• Describe the principles of the Mental Capacity Act 2005 as they relate to this topic.
Delivery Dates & Venue
Conference Training Facility
Preston. PR1 8XJ
- 08/10/18 09:30 to 16:30
- 05/11/18 09:30 to 16:30