Support the SEND local offer
Lancashire's 'Local Offer' provides all kinds of information to families of children and young people with special educational needs and disabilities (SEND).
It's also a resource that individuals, groups or organisations can draw on in the work that they do in supporting children, young people and their families, by highlighting other resources, services or guidance that may be accessed.
If you support children or young people with SEND and their families, your role is vital in helping us improve the local offer and spread the word.
Here are a few ideas on how you can support the local offer:
- Link to our website www.lancashire.gov.uk/SEND
- Share our social media messages at Facebook.com/lancashirelocaloffer
- Distribute a copy of our flyer
- Send us your comments on how we can develop and expand the local offer
- Add your organisation to the FIND directory of services, and be part of Lancashire's local offer
For more information email us at FIND@lancashire.gov.uk or call us on 01772 532 509.