Lancashire County Council Logo
My location

Your location enables us to provide information about services in your area.

SEN information report

Mainstream schools and academics, maintained nursery schools, 16 to 19 academies, alternative provision academies and Pupil Referral Units, have a statutory duty to annually publish their SEN Information Report.

Lancashire County Council has produced some guidance to help educational providers to produce their annual SEN Information Report which you can download below: