Welcome to the Lancashire Primary Maths Team page.
Here you will find expert guidance, the latest updates and free resources, along with premium content for subscribers.
All content is maintained by the skilled maths consultants from Lancashire Professional Development Service.
Planning and Curriculum Content
Providing teachers with comprehensive planning materials for each lesson including teaching resources, detailed planning guidance and children’s task sheets, including deeper learning tasks to challenge more able mathematicians.
Covering: Using and Applying Mathematics; Number; Geometry; and Statistics. Annual subscription required for Premium Resource access.
- Welcome to the new home for Lancashire Maths.
- *NEW* Summer Term (First Half) Sequence of Learning: Year 5 03/2022
- What Makes an Effective Working Wall 2/2022
- Multiplication Facts by Year 2/2022
- *NEW* Spring Term Sequence of Learning: Year 6 12/2021
- *NEW* Updated Reception Spring and Summer Planning for 2022 12/21
- 2021 Reception Key Learning and Learning and Progression Steps (LAPS) 09/21