A Day in the Life of Chloe
Chloe Fitzpatrick is an inspirational, determined and positive minded teenager, who does not allow her severe allergy to control her life. She has created a piece of drama for use in schools;
- To raise awareness of food allergy as a serious and growing health issue
- To help educate young people and adults about the potentially life-threatening nature of the condition
- To ensure that as many people as possible be shown how to use potentially life-saving epipens.
How can you help promote awareness?
DELIVER - ‘A Day in the Life of Chloe’ as part of your whole school approach either during school assemblies or as part of any health awareness information days to ensure that everyone in your school;
- Has a greater awareness of food allergies and its impacts on young people’s health and social life.
- Is supportive and understanding of young people with allergies.
- Recognises anaphylaxis signs / symptoms and how to act quickly & appropriately.