Publication scheme commitments
The scheme commits the council:
- to proactively publish or otherwise make available as a matter of routine, information, including environmental information, which is held by the council and falls within the classifications below.
- to specify the information which is held by the council and falls within the classifications below.
- to proactively publish or otherwise make available as a matter of routine, information in line with the statements contained within this scheme.
- to produce and publish the methods by which the specific information is made routinely available so that it can be easily identified and accessed by members of the public.
- to review and update on a regular basis the information the council makes available under this scheme.
- to produce a schedule of any fees charged for access to information which is made proactively available.
- to make this publication scheme available to the public.
- to publish any dataset held by the council that has been requested, and any updated version it holds, unless the council is satisfied that it is not appropriate to do so; to publish the dataset, where reasonably practicable, in an electronic form that is capable of re-use; and, if any information in the dataset is a relevant copyright work and the public authority is the only owner, to make the information available for re-use under a specified licence. The term ‘dataset’ is defined in section 11(5) of the Freedom of Information Act. The terms ‘relevant copyright work’ and ’specified licence’ are defined in section 19(8) of that Act.
Page 1 of 5