Surge testing in Lancashire
Everyone in Lancashire, who meets the below eligibility criteria is encouraged to book in for their Covid-19 vaccinations as soon as possible.
- Aged 25 and over (or turning 25 before 1 July)
- Aged 18 and over with any underlying health conditions
- Aged 18 and over and living with or looking after anyone with underlying health conditions
- People with a learning disability
- Health and social care staff
- All carers, paid or unpaid (no proof required)
There are multiple vaccination sites across Lancashire which are bookable via the National Booking System or by calling 119. You can also use this link if you have already had your first vaccine and need to book your second.
Additional vaccination sites in East Lancashire - First dose Pfizer vaccines
New sites have opened in East Lancashire to boost the delivery of the first dose Pfizer vaccinations.
If you are eligible for your first vaccine and haven't yet booked it you can book an appointment at a venue near you. These appointments are not available on the National Booking System and can only be booked via this link if you are eligible.