More information and support


Find out what support you can get if you’re affected by coronavirus - Use this service to find out what help and advice you can get from the government and other organisations. You can use it for yourself or someone else.

Apply for a Test and Trace Support Payment - You might be able to get a payment of £500 if you’re on a low income and you have to self-isolate.

Community Hubs - Community hubs have been created in each district across Lancashire to coordinate support and help which is available for those in need.

Support for businesses - Find out what support there is for businesses

Page 1 of 2