(updated 9 September 2021)
We are pleased to welcome visitors back to our museums, mills and castles. Find out more and plan your visit.
All our venues are Covid-19 secure. Walk-up entry is available at all sites.
Most legal restrictions to control Covid-19 have now been lifted. However, Covid-19 has not gone away, so it is important to be aware of the steps you can take to keep you and others safe. In order to mitigate the risk of both contracting and spreading Covid-19 in Lancashire we will continue to act carefully and remain cautious.
Full details on how to stay safe is available on Gov.UK
In museums to protect our customers and staff:
- may choose to wear a face covering
- will respect other people's personal space and keep a safe distance
- will use hand sanitiser and wipe down high touch areas
- will keep spaces well ventilated
We encourage customers and visitors to:
- continue to wear a face covering if you are able to do so
- use hand sanitiser
- respect other people's personal space and keep to a safe distance
- avoid visiting while self-isolating or whilst showing any Covid-19 symptoms