Advice and guidance
Public Health England and government departments have provided additional guidance about coronavirus for:
Employers and business
If your business has been affected by the coronavirus Boost Business Lancashire has a dedicated #AskForHelp team ready to assist.
Making your business Covid secure
Your county and district council regulators, such as Environmental Health and Trading Standards teams, are here to help and support you.
Venues and events
Lancashire County Council, Blackburn with Darwen Council and Blackpool Council Covid-19 Public Health have summarised the guidance and advice for sports grounds, businesses, venues and event organisers.
If you have a business or organisation that could offer spare safety equipment, then please get in touch. Any donated equipment would be used to protect key workers from various organisations.
- GOV.UK: Guidance for the safe use of multi-purpose community facilities
- Lancashire Community Foundation COVID-19 Community Response Fund
- Thank you to Lancashire community groups
- COVID-19 grant funding opportunities for community groups
If your organisation has been affected by the coronavirus Boost Business Lancashire may also be able to assist. Contact their #AskForHelp team for more information.
- GOV.UK: What the new temporary COVID-19 measures mean for early year settings, out-of-school settings, schools, colleges and universities
- GOV.UK: Guidance for educational and childcare
- GOV.UK: Guidance for schools, colleges and local authorities on maintaining educational provision
- GOV.UK: Guidance for parents and carers
We have produced some guidance for education providers which follows government guidance. This will be regularly updated:
- Guidance for childcare and early years settings (nurseries and childminders)
- Schools' Portal - coronavirus information (login required)
We have also pulled together some online educational resources for parents to help children to learn at home.
We have produced some guidance for care providers, which follows government guidance. This will be regularly updated: