Coronavirus: Grant funding opportunities for community groups
Below is a list of grant funding opportunities that have become available to community groups during the COVID-19 pandemic, where you'll find further information on each of the funds including application forms and deadlines.
This list is by no means exhaustive and further information on additional grant funding can be found on the website: Lancashire County Council 4 Community.
- Lloyds Bank Foundation COVID Recovery Fund
- Julia and Hans Rausing Trust – Charity Survival Fund
- Neighbourly Community Fund
- Tesco Bags of Help
- Lancaster CVS
- Community Foundation for Lancashire
- National Lottery Awards for All England (New COVID-19 restriction)
- The Yapp Charitable Trust Grants
- Morrisson Foundation - COVID - 19 Homeless Support
- Heritage Emergency Fund
- Schroder Charity Trust