Social care

Children's social care

What happens when a child is referred to children's social care.

Adult social care

Find the right social care and how we can help.

Transition to adult social care

Support as you move through childhood to adulthood.

Post adoption support

Support for adoptive families.

Compliments, comments and complaints

How to send a compliment or comment or make a complaint to the council.

Social care

If you would like to talk to someone about your social care needs call us on 0300 123 6720.

Can't find what you're looking for?

We are continuing to develop a range of information for this website. You can view our site map to see what's in the local offer or see the list of what we are working on.

Your feedback

If you think that we are missing something then please send your feedback via our feedback form.