Personal budgets

Money to buy specialist provision set out in an education, health and care plan.

Benefits advice

Advice from the Welfare Rights Service.

Grants and funding

Services that provide grants to children and young people with special educational needs and disabilities, and their families.

Personal Independence Payment (PIP) and Disability Living Allowance (DLA)

Financial help if you're disabled. Changes to Disability Living Allowance for adults.

Advice for young people

If you have special educational needs or a disability, you could get money to help you with extra costs.

Paying for care

Find information for young people over 18 about financial assessments and paying for care.

Can't find what you're looking for?

We are continuing to develop a range of information for this website. You can view our site map to see what's in the local offer or see the list of what we are working on.

Your feedback

If you think that we are missing something then please send your feedback via our feedback form.