Lancashire County Council Logo
My location

Your location enables us to provide information about services in your area.

Help with transport if you are disabled

There is a wide range of disability-related support available to help you get around.  You will need to meet eligibility criteria to get some of this support.

Blue Badges
Parking permit to help with mobility problems.

Apply for a concessionary travel pass
Eligibility and how to apply for a NoWcard travel pass for free off-peak travel.

Community transport services
Dial-a-bus door-to-door transport services for adults.

Disabled Persons Railcard (external link)
Get 1/3 off train fares for you and a friend if you have a disability that makes travelling by train difficult.

Motability (external link)
Exchange your mobility allowance to lease a car, scooter or powered wheelchair.

Exemption from paying vehicle tax (external link)
Vehicles used by a disabled person are exempt from vehicle tax. You can claim disability exemption when you apply for vehicle tax. 

Other support and advice

Travel to school, further education or training
Specialist travel support and public transport concessionary fares, discounts and subsidies for students.

Help using transport if you're disabled (external link)
Advice on for disabled people about using a range of transport.

Find bus stops and times
Timetables and journey planning advice.