Care and residential homes
At Older People Service Catering we believe that good food is one of life's great pleasures. You should expect only the best from your caterer and that's exactly what we offer. We are passionate about food and using fresh, locally produced products.
A healthy packed diet with vital nutrients can help ward off potential health problems that are common in senior citizens such as constipation, heart problems, diabetes, high blood pressure and high cholesterol. Nutritious foods will also help maintain a healthy weight and can work wonders for energy levels.
Ensuring that older people receive the appropriate nutrition is not only a matter of maintaining their health, but also promoting their dignity. Service users have a large say in how our menus are created. Residents meetings are held regularly to discuss their menus and to meet their preferences. Residents are also able to choose a full days menu of their choice on Resident's Choice Day.
If you require any further information regarding our Older People Catering Service please contact the home manager.
Special diets and allergies
If you have any special diet requirements, please contact your home manager in the first instance to inform them.
Care homes and day centres
Care homes and day centres we provide a catering service for are as follows:
- Beacon View, Skelmersdale
- Bowgreave Rise, Garstang
- Broadfield House, Leyland
- Castleford, Clitheroe
- Cravenside, Barnoldswick
- Derby Day Centre, Ormskirk
- Dolphinlee House, Lancaster
- Favordale, Colne
- Fosterfield Day Centre, Chorley
- Grove House, Adlington
- Lady Elsie Finney, Preston
- Leyland Day Centre, Leyland
- Meadowfield House, Preston
- Mearley Fold Day Centre, Clitheroe
- Milbanke, Kirkham
- Olive House, Bacup
- Thornton House, Thornton Cleveleys
- Vale View Day Centre, Lancaster
- Woodhaven Day Centre, Accrington
- Woodhill House, Morecambe
- Woodlands, Clayton-le-Moors
- Woodside, Padiham