World Book Day 2020
To celebrate World Book Day in 2020, Lancashire Catering Services are running a Harry Potter themed promotion which will give pupils of participating schools the opportunity to win a family ticket to Warner Bros Harry Potter Studios!
Win a family ticket to Warner Bros Harry Potter Studios
This year World Book Day is being celebrated on Thursday 5th March where Lancashire Catering Services will run a lunch time promotion with schools giving pupils the opportunity to take part in a competition with the chance of winning a family ticket to the Warner Brothers Harry Potter Studios.
We have 11 operational areas and have two sets of tickets per area up for grabs. If the school wish to participate in the promotion they will hand out the activity sheet provided to each pupil who stays for a school lunch. The activity sheet includes 3 activities; a word search, create a spell and design a sorting hat - the competition will be judged on the sorting hat design and spell.
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Competition Entry (Primary)
- The competition is open to all pupils whose school choose to opt-in to the Harry Potter theme day lunch. Only 1 entry per applicant.
- The closing date for entrants to submit their item is Thursday 12th March 2020.
- Entry to the competition may only be made through the applicable method stated on the competition information.
- All submitted entries will be independently judged and schools notified by Friday 20th . Prizes will be presented at a suitably convenient time for schools and Lancashire Catering Services.
- Prize winner's photos and name may be posted on social media, if you do not wish to appear on social media please ensure this is highlighted on the competition entry sheet.
Competition Entry (Secondary)
- The competition is open to all pupils whose school choose to opt-in to the Harry Potter promotion.
- The promotion will run from Thursday 5th March to Friday 13th March.
- Each pupil will receive a scratch card when purchasing a Meal Deal; the scratch card will either be an instant win (homemade cookie, homemade flapjack, juice carton or bottle of water) or entry into the main prize draw to win a family ticket to Warner Brothers Harry Potter Studios.
- Pupils must write their name and form onto the reverse of the scratch card when being entered into the prize draw.
- On Friday 13th March, each school will pick out 1 pupil from the prize draw where a grand prize draw will take place at Head Office.
- Winners will be notified at the end of the promotion. Prize winners names and photos may be posted on social media, if you do not wish to appear on social media, please ensure we are made aware when you receive your prize.
- The prize is as specified on the competition information; 1x family ticket to Warner Brothers Harry Potter Studios (2 adults & 2 children or 1 adult & 3 children).
- Travel and other expenses are not included. A cash alternative is not available.
- Gift tickets must be redeemed within 12 months of purchase date.
- Winners must phone the Warner Brothers Studios visitor services team on 0345 084 0900 to book the date and time they’d like to attend. Please ensure you have your booking number to hand to redeem your gift ticket.