Making your business COVID secure
Our Lancashire businesses are dealing with unprecedented times due to the coronavirus pandemic.
We want to assure you that your county and district council regulators, such as Environmental Health and Trading Standards teams, are here to help and support you.
We have provided clear advice and guidance to enable you to trade and operate effectively and safely.
Government has established ‘Five steps for businesses to stay COVID-19 Secure’:
- Carry out a COVID-19 risk assessment
- Have cleaning, handwashing and hygiene procedures
- Take all reasonable steps to help people work from home
- Take all reasonable steps to maintain a 2m distance in the workplace
- Where people cannot be 2m apart, do everything practical to manage transmission risk