Bullying can happen at any age and can be acted out through emotional or physical harm, or both.
Bullying can happen in all sorts of situations and it can take various forms:
- being called names or having untrue things said about you
- being ignored, threatened, physically hurt or intimidated
- having your possessions stolen or damaged
- being made to do something you don’t feel comfortable with so that you can be part of the gang
If you're being bullied you may feel like there's no way out but there is help available.
If you would like help, get in touch with us for confidential information, advice and support.
Other organisations who offer confidential advice and support are:
- TheSite - a guide to the real world for 16-25 year olds
- BullyingUK – for advice and support whenever you need it
- Childline – for young people affected by bullying