Lancashire County Council Logo
My location

Your location enables us to provide information about services in your area.

Disposal of trade and commercial waste

Trade or commercial waste of any description is not accepted at any of the household waste recycling centres in Lancashire.

If you need to dispose of commercial waste electrical and electronic equipment (WEEE), please contact:

Your district council provides a service, subject to availability, for the collection of trade or commercial waste from private businesses such as shops, hotels, restaurants and other non-domestic premises, for example schools and hospitals. The number of collections varies according to the needs of the particular premise or business. Please note this service is not provided through business rates and is a separate chargeable service.

Find your district council

Enter your property name / number and full postcode to find your district council