SIMS Senior leader overview - resources (finance 6, staff & interventions) - SIMS064
Who is this course for?
Primary head teachers and Senior Leaders.
This course combines an overview of the SIMS focus areas in relation to finance 6, staff and interventions.
Learn how SIMS can help you monitor your school finances and support staff and performance data.
At the end of the course participants will be able to
- utilise the reports in finance 6 to assist in monitoring the school budget
- understand how the structure in finance 6 can be customised to suit the needs of your school
- apply the processes required to meet audit requirements
- understand how SIMS can support management of staff information, such as defining reports to produce the Single Central Record, staff Training Records (CPD)
- understand the potential of using the Staff Performance module to record, maintain and analyse teaching and support staff performance data
The programme is taught by a SIMS Trainer.
The cost of this course is £85.00 per delegate.
Delivery Dates & Venue
Conference Training Facility
Preston. PR1 8XJ
- Course 17180003: 24 January 2018 – 9:30am – 12pm
- Course 18190001: 9 May 2018 – 9:30am – 12pm